Friday, January 29, 2010

When Does Cervical Mucus Occur Does Implantation Bleeding Usually Occur In Cervical Mucus??..?

Does implantation bleeding usually occur in cervical mucus??..? - when does cervical mucus occur

I am a week away from my due period, and never too early, well, Friday evening, I noticed pink spots in the cervical mucus and on Saturday morning again, but brown spots on the cervical mucus (TMI I know, sorry!) - I has never had a panty liner so that only exist during the cleaning ..... carry Saturday afternoon, had ceased to recognize and you have seen, found in every ... For example, 24 hours of this pink / brown discharge / Rosie colored mucus ....... no woman has done and found out I pregnant? Sounds like the site or want to start my first period (never happens )....

2 comments:

TTC Baby #3!!!! said...

Have you tried to get pregnant? What about the additional stress in the last two weeks? I have had the same Friday and Saturday I start on Thursday. I think it is implantation bleeding. We have tried to become pregnant again. alert to any symptoms of early pregnancy and an examination at the end of the week. Good luck!

stace said...

Well, I had something very similar. Rose was brighter and brighter discharge Brown last Thursday and my period was on Saturday and who is and who is 5 HPT and all were positive for the doctor told me it was probably implantation due.

Post a Comment