Friday, January 8, 2010

Portable Dvd Headrest How Can I Mount A Screen-only Portable Dvd (with No Base) To The Car Headrest?

How can I mount a screen-only portable dvd (with no base) to the car headrest? - portable dvd headrest

Hello,
We look forward to go on a journey through the land, and just bought Philips DCP951 for our daughter.
The DVD is part of the screen itself) (accessible from the rear. My question is simple: how can I sit down on your head? Without them, I am not clear how one can see that ... and this DVD has no "basis".

Thank you!

2 comments:

jffnrtn said...

Go to Wal-Mart and Home Depot or a hobby .... etc.
Sell variety of Velcro. A glue itself back on DVD. May the other head restraints for the trip and if you take stoppping simply to prevent theft

Trey said...

If you do not want to cut their seats only a few small clips, or holding straps to find .. If this doen work as a good person to be creative, but .. Even if it takes objects have a dome house, you can enjoy your child a safe journey and something to enjoy while on .. I hoped that this assistance

Post a Comment