Monday, January 11, 2010

Morning Sickness Or Stomach Bug Is It A Bug Or Morning Sickness?

Is it a bug or morning sickness? - morning sickness or stomach bug

At 25 weeks pregnant and not really suffer much at all with most of the morning sickness in my stomach really upset. Anyway, this morning I woke up and already running and singing against the idea of eating something, I havent even just a cup of this morning, not yet. I have no temperature or headache or abdominal pain and other symptoms, which is a mistake, then I might think of morning sickness?

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like a bug to me. I want to be happy today, comfortable. Be sure to drink plenty of fluids.

holden_c... said...

It could be tomorrow, but the disease can also be a mistake. I had morning sickness during my pregnancy. In this way, you should always prevent your liquids, dehydration, and then try to stick just dry food. If you have problems, do this and feels really real, or changes in urine orange color, go to the emergency room as quickly as possible.

Post a Comment