Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Women On Motorcycles Adult Why Can't I Stay Away From My Husband When I Leave Him?

Why can't I stay away from my husband when I leave him? - women on motorcycles adult

My husband has many hobbies, hunting, fishing, motorcycles, plays in a rock band. He has a grown son who lives with us. I said, my son is 11 special treatment, but his son does not pay rent, do anythingin home or garden. He works and pays her car payment and also plays in a rock band. My husband does not love all my friends, but still does not do what he wants. He says he wants to return to school. I work full time, approximately 10 hours per day. It also works, but he wants to know why I can not turn the house for us all. I went several times, but again and again. I feel emotionally drained. I'm going to pieces when he threatened other women taking someone my place. Any suggestion to stay forever. He and I have no children together. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment