Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Probationary Period Employment Rights Can Someone Read Letter Why I Lost My Job?

Can someone read letter why i lost my job? - probationary period employment rights

Long story, but my pocket money for job-seekers is to study, because my former employer told me that I quit my job! But I have a letter does not mention that the talks were about my work, job-seekers said that I did not lose my job job.But in the letter. "

Job Seekers Allowance, you want to send this letter, I am also right that they were not fired because I left?

Job seekers will stop when I left my money! But the letter says nothing about the fact he was! Am I to the letter?

Here is the letter ....

Dear Emily

After the termination of the employment contract on 24 October IM, that employment contracts are subject probairty period of 4 weeks, I turn to the audience that his employment was in the probationary period from the date of termination by day.

The reasons for this is that

Perform maintenance on 2 occasions, despite the cleaning was not a standard housing can be expected.

Today I visited D12 and 13 and found no laundry was last human excrement in the bathroom, the floors were not advanced and biscuits was under the bed.

They are paid for hours worked and leave as accrued up to and including the day after the date and your last shot and p45 slide will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment